Vivekananda College, University of Delhi has signed various Memorandum of Understanding (MoUs) with National and International Universities and Colleges for the mutual interest in engaging themselves in academic cooperation and progress of the college, students and teachers in areas of mutual interest, and in accordance with terms and conditions set forth in various memorandum of understanding (MoU).
Some of the highlights of MoUs are:
- To exchange information on research and educational programmes
- To jointly organize short-term continuing education programmes on topics of mutual interest and to invite each other's faculty to participate therein
- To jointly organize seminars, conferences,or workshops on topics of mutual interest and to invite each other’s faculty to participate therein
- To jointly propose and engage in research or training programmes sponsored by funding agencies,and to invite each other's faculty to participate therein
- To exchange, on a reciprocal basis,faculty and students for limited periods of time for purpose of education and /or research.
List of MoUs signed during academic year 2021-2022 and 2022-2023 are as follows:
|1||Mahatma Hansraj Faculty Development Centre (MHRFDC),Hansraj College,University of Delhi under PMMMNMTT Scheme from 7/6/2021 to 13/6/2021||View|
|2||Mahatma Hansraj Faculty Development Centre (MHRFDC),Hansraj College,University of Delhi under PMMMNMTT Scheme from 26/7/2021 to 31/7/2021||View|
|3||University of Buraimi, Sultanate of Oman, Cooperation in the areas of Study and Educational Services from 21/09/2021 to 21/9/2022||View|
|4||Institute of Industrial Development (IID), under M/s Samadhan Samiti for Entrepreneurship, Skill Development & Industrial Solutions from 23/9/2021 to 23/9/2023||View|
|5||Government Model College, Deithor of the University of Dibrugarh, Dibrugarh, Assam, under Vidya Vistar Scheme from 22/10/2021 to 22/10/2023||View|
|6||University of Buraimi, Sultanate of Oman, under Cooperation in the areas of Study and Educational Services from 21/9/2022 to 21/9/2023||View|